Get a perspective on yours labor market experiences.
Prep. time: none
Playing time: approx 2 min per player
Number of players: ideally… up to 30
- Try to write down as many experiences as possible.
- If you feel lost, ask for help.
- Get inspired from others (cheat).
- This is an individual activity.
- You will need paper and pen.
- Write on the paper all experiences you ever have in the following categories:
- Work experiences
- Volunteering activities (children camps, hobbies, etc.)
- Organizing of events (family trips, school party, etc.)
- Competitions you had participated in.
- Training course, and learning opportunities (apart of the school) you did
- Anything you had been asked to do simply because you are good at it
- What competencies (skills-knowledge-attitudes) do you have thanks to this? Write it down for each experience you had.
- If you would be to choose 5 of the competencies which represents your biggest strengths?
To support people with naming their strengths.
- Explain the concept of competencies.
- Support participants to think outside of the box.
- Background, meditative music can be supportive.
- Walk around and support the ones who looks lost.
- Feelings. How was it for you?
- What happened. Did you realize something about yourself?
- Take-away. How can you use it on the labor market?