(this article is a stub. needs to be extended)
Prep. time: 20 min
Playing time: approx 30 min + reflection
Number of players: basically unlimited
- flipchart with rules
- 2 ropes to make a borders of the river
- 20 pieces of carbon paper to step on per team
Rules of the game
(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_floor_is_lava) with specific rules (http://bit.ly/floorislavapics). It will be played several times until the participants fully get the trick.
- Game is over only when all players from both teams crossed the river.
- Feelings. How was it for you?
- What happened. What happened during the game?
- Take-away. What are you taking from this to life?