Get an insight on your life vision.
Prep. time: flipchart with rules
Playing time: 1 hour
Number of players: ideally… up to 30
- Each player will choose 3 Life Goals. They can freely choose whatever they want. It should represent their real-life goals.
- Players choose a roles.
Evening 24.10. Explanation of rules
9:30 – Morning circle/final prep, elevator pitch
10:00 – Official start
- all players are going to register to the Labor Office
- HR can make a deal with employers
11:00 – 1st salary
12:00 – 2nd salary
13:00 – 3rd salary + lunch
15:00 – continuation of the game
16:00 – 4th salary
17:00 – 5th salary
18:00 – 6th salary
19:00 – 7th salary, end of the game
21:00 – reflection groups
- Traveling 2100 e/year
- 1 kid 2 000 e/year
- 2 kids 3 000 e/year
- 3 kids 3 500 e/year
- Special schools for kids 1 000 e/year per kid
- House 1 500 e/year
- Taxes 2 500 e/year
- Car 4 000 e + 1 000 e/year
- House per 1 000 e/year
- Shrink 2 000 e/year
Requires 1 person whose task is
- keep a track of how many years (hours) people worked and if they had paid taxes
- support anybody who doesn’t have a job by checking with employers if they have a free job position
HR small company
It needs 4 players who will make couples. Both couples needs to get investors to start their business so they are preparing a sales pitch.
Either organizers, or all “unemployed” represents the investors. Both couples makes their sales pitch, the investors vote for the ones who wins.
Winning couple becomes an HR company (and have the opportunity to hire more employees, and get clients), loosing couple is becoming an employees.
It will have 50 000 euro for the beginning.
Middle size company
- 3 co-owners who are having a board and making a decision.
- has 200 000 euro for the beginning
Big size company
- 5 co-owners (approx 14 employees)
- each one of them needs to earn 50 000 euro yearly to satisfy their living standard
- has 500 000 euro for the beginning
- all remaining players
- need to get registered at labor office
- need to get a job or get a clients as a freelancer
For full recruitment process, there has to be:
- Labor Office has to be informed about an open position
- There has to be an advertisement with a job offer on an Advertisement board
- There has to be at least 5 CVs send for each position.
- There has to be an interview with at least 3 people for each position.
- There has to be a 2 copies of contract signed with the hired employee. In the contract, there has to be:
- holidays (in minutes)
- Each contract has to be stored for legal purposes.
To hire a freelancer, there has to be
- Commission on a Freelance board
- Written contract specifying
- salary for task