Searching For King
In Searching for Knights, we will focus on the topic of cooperation vs competition, inclusion vs exclusion.
For residents of Greece, Latvia, Czech Republic, Great Britain, Lithuania, Romania, and Spain.
The project is financed by Erasmus+.
Live-Action Role Playing is a combination of a game and theater.
Game, because it has rules (e.g. number of lives and ways how to “kill” somebody).
Theater, because each player is taking and acting the role of a fictional character.
We are using this method for learning purposes:
- it allows us to safely experiment with our behaviors,
- to discover what we agree and disagree with,
- and to figure out more about ourselves.
We will meet with 48 people from 7 different countries in a venue in the Northern Ireland, Bushmills.
Per country, we have space for 7 youngsters (from 18 to 30 years old) and 1 group leader (20+ years old, a youth worker or a youth leader who took part in some of the previous projects).
The program spans across 10 days.
- How do I behave in a group?
- How do I include myself and others into it?
- How do I react to unpleasant events?
- How to get the best out of me?
We search for 6 participants per country.
This activity is for you if
- You are a resident of Greece, Latvia, Czech Republic, Great Britain, Lithuania, Romania, or Spain;
- You are between 18 and 30 years old;
- You are interested in project management, design, and implementing of activities;
- You want to discover hard topics in society (like bullying, death, etc.) through fun and interactive way;
- You are working with youngsters and you want to offer them a new approach to learning;
If you are older than 30 years, you still can come as the Group Leader.
- There is space for 1 Group Leader per country.
- If you are coming as the Group Leader, it is expected of you that you will support the National team with preparation and the organizers with the implementation of the activity. Contact Vojtěch Žák for more info.
If you are selected, you will receive a Confirmation Letter with more information regarding your participation. ONLY then you can start booking your tickets!
If you have any questions, contact the Project Supervisor.
100% accommodation, food and program materials are covered by the grant from Erasmus+
80% traveling costs (only preapproved and the most economical – no first class, no taxi, no special seats, insurances, etc) are covered. Maximum traveling costs:
- €20/participant for UK;
- €275/participant for Lithuania, Spain, Latvia, Czech Republic
- €360/participant for Greece, Romania,
For traveling reimbursement, it is mandatory:
- online tickets: forward emails with e-tickets, boarding passes and invoices, it has to contain price and date.
- offline tickets: bring original receipts (originals), copies will not be accepted.
Reimbursements will be sent as soon as possible, latest 1 December 2020, once (and if) participants take part in full duration of the programme fill the evaluation forms present all the traveling documents
€20 (£18.5) fee to be paid by each participant. This fee goes as a contribution to the administrative costs of the Youth Exchange.
|Latvia||Biedriba Piedzivojuma Garsemail@example.com||www.piedzivojumagars.lv|
I have learned the methods of body movement, coaching, systemic work (constellation), storytelling, LARP, theater, and games. Thanks to that, I came to understand that our life is a story we tell to ourselves. It is 100% in our power to rewrite the story according to our needs. When we stop being victims to whom life is happening and become accountable, we can choose our own lives. We can tell stories through our voice, but also through our minds (NLP), through our bodies (body movement) or through the world around us (constellation). My strongest point are my observation skills, reframing, thinking outside the box, creativity, and metaphors. Let me be the pen which helps you write your new story.
A digital native and a devoted change-maker who likes media and being focused on the integration of the new media (online video, blogging, social media, crowd-funding) with non-formal learning and modern educational approaches (Coaching, NLP, Systemic work, embodied training, DISC profiles etc). Practiced several fields in life; come up with these core competencies: Training-Facilitation, Coaching, Youth Work, Event Management, Social Media Consultancy & Filmmaking. Believes that the new technologies are not evil but a tool for progression. Always looking for new challenges to go through. Works with the vision to support others to make their lives easier.
A social entrepreneur, investor and founder of Abroadship.org, a center of learning through mobility. Justinas has developed 80+ educational, financial and science based projects and now started the most magnificent project of all time – being a husband and a father. He is now on paternity leave to handle the project with dedication. What is left from the main project, it goes to Abroadship.org initiatives, and KNIGHTS of the round table is one of the extending the limits.